Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Courses (UG)
- The candidate should be an Indian National and should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of concern academic year.
- Candidates seeking admission to the BAMS course, who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC) examination/(10+2) or the Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Examination or any other examination equivalent to (10+2) HSSC examination of any recognized Board/University, from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study with a minimum of 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300 marks) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject shall be eligible to appear at the All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test namely NEET for admission to the said course.
- Admissions to this course will be done on the basis of merit of the successful candidates at the All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test namely NEET.
- The candidates who do not fulfill the above prescribed requirement are advised not to submit their application forms.
- If a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility, mentioned above, he/she shall not be placed in the Merit List for admissions